If you'd like to schedule a consultation with an artist, please email them directly. If you are unsure of what artist to go with, please email the general shop email with your idea, image reference, size etc. and we will have an artist get back to you asap.
We can sometimes squeeze in smaller projects same day if you call ahead, however it is always best to set up a consultation and/or appointment first.
-We do NOT tattoo under 18 under ANY circumstance.
You must be 18 or older and have a STATE ISSUED I.D. or passport/State Issued Photo I.D. to get tattooed.
A birth certificate and school I.D. are not valid.
-We do not allow children in our studio. If your child is 12 or older, they may sit in our reception area WITH adult supervision.
Please understand that our artists are creating custom, permanent designs and having young children in the studio is not safe and does not create a comfortable environment for artists and clients getting tattooed. If you plan on getting tattooed please find a babysitter prior to your appointment. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
-Touch up policy: Touch ups must be done within the first 3 months of healing. One free touch up is granted per tattoo, per artist (by the original artist) and will only be complimentary if the tattoo was healed properly. The tattoo must have originally been done at our studio. If it has been longer than 3 months or the tattoo was not properly healed, a charge will be added. Also, if you are adding items or changing colors, that is not considered a touch up. You will be charged accordingly.
- We do not allow pets in the studio due to the safety and cleanliness of our studio and for those clients with allergies.
To book an appointment, a deposit will be taken to secure your appt. time and/or start your sketch. This deposit will be credited toward the final price UNLESS:
- You fail to show up, are 15 minutes or more late (with no call)
OR if you are more than 30 minutes late to any appt. you lose your deposit and time will be charged starting at original appt. time.
-You do not call within 48 hrs. to reschedule your appt.
- Your deposit is not used within a year.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
No exceptions. You are only allowed 1 reschedule per deposit. (with the 48 hr. notice) After you use that 1 reschedule, a new deposit must be taken to hold a new appt. Please keep in mind the hours spent researching and sketching for your custom design. If a deposit is taken for an idea and the idea is changed, a new deposit must be taken. The deposit is kept for the artists time researching and sketching ideas for your tattoo. If you no call/no show for a first appt. the design is artists property. Deposits may NOT be transferred to another person. Deposits are kept on file for up to a year. Sketches will be presented only in person on scheduled date. We do NOT email/text designs.
If you have any questions about the deposit please let us know. We look forward to working with you. Thank you.
- Leave bandage on overnight. 3-4 Hours minimum
- When you remove the bandage, wash tattoo gently with warm water and anti-bacterial soap (Dial) removing all plasma and excess ink. Do not re-bandage.
- Pat tattoo dry with a clean paper towel. Do NOT rub or wipe especially when peeling begins. With clean hands, apply a thin coat of unscented, low alcohol lotion 2-3 x per day. We recommend Aveeno, Lubriderm or Curel Lotion.
- NO vaseline, cocoa butter or petroleum based ointments!
- Peeling and light scabbing may occur.Let flakes fall off naturally. Do NOT pick or scratch your new tattoo.
- Average healing time is 2 weeks. Do NOT swim in chlorinated/salt water, jacuzzi for at least 2 weeks. Also, avoid excessive sun exposure during this time. Any questions please call!
- We do not give pricing/quotes over the phone!
- Consultations are always free.
- Rates vary depending on size and detail of your design. It is best to set up a consultation to get an accurate estimate for a tattoo.
- Once you and your artist decide on an idea/design a drawing fee or appointment deposit will be required. Deposits are deducted from the final price or session and are NON- Refundable.
- Our shop minimum is $80 and goes up from there.
- Hourly rates are for bigger projects and range depending on artist.
Hourly rates range from $125-150/hr.
Most likely, if your tattoo is a one-session project we will give you a flat price instead of an hourly rate.